Search Engine Marketing
Increase Your Web Traffic
“How about results? On a nationwide search basis my site has come up at the first position of Google, Bing and Yahoo, way ahead of my competitors.” – Josh S.
We’ve always preached, a beautiful website means nothing unless it’s producing traffic and income. We have over a decade of experience helping our clients get qualified and quality traffic.
- Search Engine Optimization
- PayPerClick – Adwords
- Targeted Audience Marketing
- Top Search Engine Position Rankings
SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Internet Marketing
Position, Keywords, Organic v/s Sponsored, Traffic, Time on Site, Unique Visitors, Google v/s Yahoo, etc., etc. The list of variables can go on indefinitely. What do these all mean? Where is your money best spent? These questions and many, many more are what we use to identify and customize our clients’ internet marketing campaign so that they are making money with their money. We know that even the most beautiful website it won’t show a profit if nobody can find it.
This is where the importance of form and function come into play with internet marketing and SEO. First, we get them to your site and then we work to keep them there.
We do an in-depth analysis of what you’re trying to sell and how are people searching for your product or service. We study your competitors so that we can make sure your website is seen first or even learn from their mistakes. We get to know your business intimately so that your advertising dollar is intelligently spent on effective internet marketing tools. Our websites are built with SEO in mind from the very beginning so we can get you to the top in a short amount of time.
Does it work? Nine out of ten of our sites are in the number 1 organic position on Google for their chosen keywords and all of them are on Page one! We generate millions of visitors for our clients and we keep them there. We even research eye movement patterns to ensure that your customers see what you want them to see first. Read our Real SEO Results for some of our latest success stories.
Internet Marketing Tools and Pay Per Click
There are many, many ways to promote your website, and we employ them all.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns to get your visible fast when your website is young or you have a new product or service. Maybe your business is seasonal and you want to ensure maximum visibility during a particular time frame. By analyzing optimum opportunities through conversion goals and targeting the right traffic we can ensure you don’t lose out on your valuable internet marketing dollars.
- Blogs and Blogging are another valuable internet marketing tool used to drive traffic and focus to your business. We can teach you how to use this to your advantage while keeping your customers constantly aware of your products and services.
- Social Websites have had an enormous impact on the internet and how we communicate. Twitter, Facebook, Myspace and dozens more are emerging as integral components of search engine optimization, web marketing, and visibility.
Quite frankly SEO, Internet Marketing, SEM, Web Marketing and anything else that drives traffic to your site is truly an obsession of ours at One Wave Designs. By using Google Analytics and other website traffic monitoring tools, we constantly keep our clients aware of what’s going one with their internet business. We salivate, heavily, when our sites get to the top of Search Engines and stay up late keeping them there. It’s simple, call us at 808.739.WAVE to learn more or visit our Contact Page.